ABnR – Applied Biomechanics and Rehabilitation Equine Module 1: Applied Biomechanics
This course series focuses on functional biomechanics and rehabilitation presented in theoretical lectures and intensive hands on practical sessions in small groups.
It consists of four equine and four canine modules and provides thorough insight into modern rehabilitation science and techniques as well as state of the art tools and techniques to use in your daily practice!
All modules are self-contained and can be booked individually. However taking all modules enables you to qualify as ‚ABnR certified Rehabilitation Practitioner‘ for either equine, canine or both!
To give you the best possible learning experience we invite experts from all over the world to teach along with us. Amongst others the following topics will be presented to you:
– Equine Biomechanics: Basics and Coherency
– Lameness Exam: Interconnection School Medicine vs. Functional Examination
– Biomechanics of Horse-Rider-Interaction
– Influence of Saddle and Rider on Equine Biomechanics
– Specific Biomechanics of Dressage and Jumping Horses
– A close Look on Horses Feet and Shoeing from a Biomechanics Standpoint
– Approach to investigating Horses with Back Pain
– Structural and Functional Asymmetry of the Equine Athlete
– Effects of Turning and Circling on Gait Patterns and Lameness Diagnosis
Cost - 890,- Euro
IVCA CPD Approval - 20 hours of specific animal chiropractic CPD
Speakers - Prof. Dr. Hilary Clayton, BVMS, PhD, Dipl. ACVSMR, MRCVS Dr. Russel McKechnie-Guire, BSc, MSc, PhD Equine Biomechanics PD Dr. Jenny Hagen, FTÄ für Anatomie, Histologie und Embryologie Dr. Nadine Blum, Fachtierärztin für Pferde, Fachtierärztin für Chiropraktik (A) Dr. Julia Rohrbach, Fachtierärztin für Chiropraktik (A)
Contact details of the course provider - Dr. Julia Rohrbach & Dr. Nadine Blum, ABnR - Akademie Dres. Blum & Rohrbach Veterinäre PartGmbB, firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Language - English
More Info - For veterinarians, and human chiropractors with IVCA certified animal chiropractic education