Schwaiganger Stud, Schwaiganger 1, 82441 Ohlstadt
This 5 day course will start at 8am- 5/6 pm. Ohlstadt provides a lot of Hostels, Hotels and Homestays (https://www.ohlstadt.de/de/unterkuenfte-suchen.html).
Myofascial injury, locating restrictions and developing/refining palpation skills, causes of myofascial restrictions, safety rules, common areas of restriction, encouraging communication and interaction during the session, recognizing pain versus normal equine responses to Myofascial Release techniques, scientific rationales of Myofascial Release with emerging theories, location of fascial restrictions, benefits of Myofascial Release, dynamic and static assessments and comparisons, history evaluation and Myofascial Release documentation.
After completing the course the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the anatomy, physiology, and pathology associated with the fascial tissue of the equine body
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the foundation and advanced Myofascial Release techniques to the equine population
- Identify myofascial restrictions and follow the myofascial releases throughout the equine body
- Cite all the contraindications when myofascial release is not appropriate for the welfare of the horse,
- Apply Myofascial Release successfully for their sessions
- Utilize the proper body mechanics to continue working without injury to themselves
- Devise a follow-up exercise program for the horse following the Myofascial Release to help break up adaptive movement, improve strength and monitor performance
- Record the session findings in a professional manner utilizing the accepted protocol in the equine healthcare industry
€850 including food.
Contact details and more information:
Dr. Maj-Britt Cielewicz
IVCA approve the courses for 35 points goes toward specific veterinary chiropractic part of the CE requirements of the IVCA.