Date(s) - 01/09/2020 - 01/05/2021
This course teaches the registrant how to optimally utilize cold laser therapy
and red light pads in their practice.
IVCA approval of this course is for 5 hours toward the animal chiropractic specific of the CPD requirements.
• History of Light Therapy
• Science behind Light Therapy
• Difference between Lasers and Red Lights
• How to utilize protective eyewear (for animals and practitioners)
• General Laser Protocols for wounds, nerve regeneration, pain
reduction and more
• Small Animal Cold Laser Applications
• Equine Cold Laser Applications
• Red Light Therapy Applications
• Introduction to Acupoints
• Stimulation of Acupoints using Therapeutic Light
• Combining Laser with other Bodywork Modalities
Speaker: Dr. Angelique Barbara
Cost $300 USD
Contact Details including email address and website.