Date(s) - 02/11/2019 - 03/11/2019
IVCA CPD approval:
IVCA approve this courses for 14 CPD toward specific animal chiropractic part of the CE requirements of the IVCA.
Advanced Clinical Applications: Integrated II at the Heimathaus Sittensen, Northern Germany
This final module in the advanced course cycle highlights just how diverse our profession is! From the ever¬ popular bovine lab, to, myopathies, postural considerations and more, the weekend has something for everyone. Using case presentations and hands-on labs provides a format for exchange and learning from each other, all surrounded by the diversity of the lecture topics (see details in the full announcement).
The Speakers and their Topics:
- Equine Biomechanic Research; Implications for the Rider and the Therapist, Russel Guire, Centaur Biomechanics, UK
- Functional Neurology: The Autonomic Nervous System and Chiropractic, Carl DeStefano, DC USA
- Equine Posture and Performance, Kirstin Becker, DVM Germany
- The Integrative Small Animal Practice: Orthopedics, Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Alex Keller, DVM Germany
- Equine Metabolic disease; What we need to know for our Chiropractic Practice, Sybil Moffatt, DVM Germany
- Current Advances in Chiropractic Research, Olivia Jones, DC, UK
- Bovine Adjusting: Could it Improve Your Palpation Skills? , (Theory and Lab), Donald Moffatt, DVM Canada
As well as Clinical Case Presentations, Group clinical case management labs of horses and dogs.
If you have topic suggestions, presentations, or expertise you would like to share at an Advanced Module, please let us know!
For further Information please use the link: https://i-a-v-c.com/en/courses/details/cpd-course-advanced-clincal-integration-ii_111
ATF Hours: 14